Recipe by Michy14
I have recently done the HCG diet and spent a lot of time trying to find recipes that stuck to the protocol. This meatloaf here uses no sugars or starches, therefore you can use it while doing the HCG diet.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, minced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted hatch green chili
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Combine all ingredients except the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add in gound turkey, and using your hands, incorporate the mixture into the turkey without over-working it.
- Evenly divide the meatloaf into a muffin tin with 12 servings.
- Place the muffin tin on a larger baking sheet to protect oven from possible juices overrunning.
- Bake in oven at 375*, 20-30 minutes. Meatloaf is done when juices run clear and internal temo is 170*.