I have recently done the HCG diet and spent a lot of time trying to find recipes that stuck to the protocol. This meatloaf here uses no sugars or starches, therefore you can use it while doing the HCG diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2Combine all ingredients except the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 3Add in gound turkey, and using your hands, incorporate the mixture into the turkey without over-working it.
- 4Evenly divide the meatloaf into a muffin tin with 12 servings.
- 5Place the muffin tin on a larger baking sheet to protect oven from possible juices overrunning.
- 6Bake in oven at 375*, 20-30 minutes. Meatloaf is done when juices run clear and internal temo is 170*.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hcg Phase 3 Turkey Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 86.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Braggs liquid aminos