Recipe by justtoleavereview
this is hcg phase 3 approved, i use it to do sandwiches, or for my pizza crust, or even for tacos, (if you use it for tacos, just make sure don't put oregano).
Top Review by John ..
Agree recipe needs attention. Directions to "put on loaf pan with parchment paper" ? and then bake following 40 min in microwave is really gutsy. I was looking for collaboration for a different cauliflower pizza crust recipe and this is no help.
Directions See How It's Made
- to prepare the cauliflower, take a fresh NOT FROZEN cauliflower head and cut the florets of and put them in a microwave safe bowl.
- DO NOT ADD ANY WATER OR LIQUIDS! put in the microwave on high for 40 minutes, mixing them half the way.
- with a potato masher, mash the cauliflower, if is still hard, cook a little longer in the microwave.
- when completely cooked and finely mashed, measure a cup.
- mix 1 cup of the mashed cauliflower, and the egg, for better blending, use a blender.
- put on loaf pan with parchment paper making sure that it evenly distributed, sprinkle with oregano, and bake at 450F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- if using for sandwiches, let cool down before using, if using for pizza as soon as out of the oven add your pizza toppings and bake until the cheese is melted.