Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to use celery in a HCG friendly recipe. I use this recipe ALOT, its almost addicting. You won't even miss the mayo! And you can save the other half of your apple for dessert.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 3 -4 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄2 apple, diced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 0.5 (1 g) packet stevia
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Make the dressing is a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add the diced chicken, celery and apple. Mix well.
- Eat now or marinate overnight and eat for lunch or dinner the next day.
Awesome!! This doesn't seem like it will be anything special, but it is!! the recipe amounts are perfect and it follows all the hcg rules., YUM.. Its satisfying and I am usually able to eat about half and save the toher half for 1-2 hours later so that It is more satisfying. It actually is pretty addicting and im sure Ill use it alot! Thanks :)
NOTE: Theres no way this recipe has 233 calories, so ignore that.. It has about 170.
I was getting tired of the same old boring hcg food that I was eating so I went online searching for something new that had celery in it. I can't believe how good this is! I'm only on day 5 of the protocol and I can tell this will become a staple.