Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from my hcg provider. Definitely going to try it when I enter phase 2!
Make and share this HCG Balsamic Mustard Crusted Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g filet of beef
- 4.92 ml mustard powder
- 9.85 ml balsamic vinegar (Walden Farms)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- Mix all seasoning in a bowl.
- Line a broiler pan with foil and place steak on top.
- Coat evenly with mustard mixture and let stand 10 minutes.
- Broil steak to desired doneness (3-4 Minutes per side for medium-rare).
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving.