Recipe by mammafishy
I got this recipe when I worked at a senior center. It has always been a favorite of mine....similar to 3-bean salad but a little different. This is SO easy to make!!
Top Review by Acerast
This is a great tasting recipe! It is especially nice in the winter months when the fresh veggies travel so far to the grocery store that they have little nutritional value - but the canned ones do. I usually have all of the ingredients in my pantry and fridge. An senior lady shared a similar version of this with me many years ago when I was a much younger wife. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) canearly sweet peas
- 2 -3 green onions, diced
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced