Recipe by cliffncara
Great way to use up that fresh corn for a special Sunday breakfast. This recipe was a favorite of my wife's Grandmother.
- 2 cups corn
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 16 saltine crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrape corn from 4 fresh cobs of corn using the edge of a sharp knife.
- Mix egg and milk, add to corn.
- Crush the saltine crackers, add flour, baking powder and salt, mix into wet ingredients.
- Ladle onto hot griddle, cook as you would any pancake batter.
- Serve with butter and syrup.