Recipe by MizzNezz
This is from my bil's mother. She always served it when I came to dinner.
Top Review by TasteTester
This is everything you could want in a fruit salad -- refreshing, crunchy, with a great combination of fruit -- and the Cool Whip/marshmallow mixture is delicious. Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!
- 1 cup granny smith apple, diced
- 1 cup golden delicious apple, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained,reserve 4 tbs
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping