Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Ghirardelli. If you can get the ingredients I just know this would be fantastic in either version. The first two ingredients are correctly ask for in the () marks. Zaar wouldn't accept them as ask for so I put cocoa and caramel in. I really don't know how long it would take to make so time is a guess.
- Combine sauces, syrup and espresso in 12-oz. mug. Stir until well combined.
- Pour steamed milk into mug; stir to combine. Top with froth from steamed milk.
- Sprinkle with Ghirardelli Cocoa or drizzle with Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa Flavored Sauce and/or Creamy Caramel Flavored Sauce.
- Sprinkle with toasted chopped hazelnuts, if desired.
- For Iced Hazelnut Turtle Latte:.
- Use cold milk in place of steamed milk. Combine all ingredients and pour over one cup of ice into a 16-oz. glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and drizzle with Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa Flavored Sauce and/or Creamy Caramel Flavored Sauce.
- Sprinkle with toasted chopped hazelnuts, if desired. Serving/Yield - 1-16 oz.
A delicious treat indeed! I enjoyed for a morning treat! Thanks. I used decaf. Maded for PRMR game.
Wow, I can't believe that I am the first one to try this delicious treat and a treat it is...sweet, dark, deep, smooth and flavorful. It tastes almost like a mocha chocolate bar...yummy. The coffee was quick and easy to make and went down far too easily. Thanks for another wonderful coffee oh Coffee Queen. (duck) you know "who" might be around.