1/2 Photos of Hazelnut Truffles Cocktail
Chocolate and hazelnut -- a match made in heaven. These flavours combine for an elegant ending to your holiday dinner party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces Frangelico
- 6 ounces godiva chocolate liqueur
CHOCOLATE GLASS RIM
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico
- 1/2 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur
- chocolate shavings (to garnish, milk or semisweet)
- 1Dip the edges of 4 martini glasses in the liqueurs and rim them with chocolate.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine the 12 ounces of Frangelico and Godiva liqueur.
- 3Heat over medium to high heat until warm but not hot.
- 4Pour into the rimmed martini glasses and serve.
- 5HOT HINT:
- 6This is one of those recipes where a spouted or lipped-rim saucepan comes in handy. If you don't have such a pan, transfer the hot liquid to a glass measuring cup. This will make it much easier to pour the mixture into the rimmed glasses without spilling or disturbing the pretty chocolate rim.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Truffles Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: