Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great variation of the normal Chocolate Truffles that are made for parties and special events. If your a heazelnut lover, these are for you. They are very "moresome" too!
- 125 g ground hazelnuts
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 375 g dark chocolate
- chocolate sprinkles or coconut, to cover
- Place ground hazelnuts and sifted icing sugar into a bowl, add egg white and cream. Mix well.
- Melt chopped chocolate in top of a double saucepan, over simmering water. Remove from heat, add to hazelnut mixture, and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto oven tray, refrigerate until mixture is firm.
- Take teaspoonfuls of the mixture, roll into balls and toss in the chocolate sprinkles or coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator.