Make and share this Hazelnut Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate chips with milk and nutella.
- Remove from heat and stir in liquuer or vanilla.
- Chill in fridge till firm.
- Shape into 1 inch balls around a whole hazelnut, then roll in chopped hazelnut.
- Dip in melted chocolate if desired and store in an airtight container in a cool place.
- amount will vary depending on size of truffles.
So good!!! Not too messy to make when chilled between the steps.
I made this cause it looked AMAZING!! It is one f the best chocolate nut recipies i have tried ( i make a lot as Christmas gifts) so far this has been a favorite of everyone that has tried them! Oh i did dip them in the chocolate as well :) Super Yummers