2 hrs 40 mins
Easy to make and great taste. One of my staples at Xmas and included in every cookie gift basket! Cooking time is "chill" time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast ground hazelnut on medium heat in a pan, constantly stirring.
- 2In a bowl, mix warm nuts with alcohol and sugar and knead into a dough.
- 3If dough is too firm, add some warm water.
- 4Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and temper, if you can.
- 5Form walnut-size balls from the nut-dough.
- 6Dip in chocolate and set on aluminum foil to firm up.
- 7Let cool and firm up for about 2 hours.
- 8Do not chill in the fridge as this will cause condensation moisture and also will ruin the tempering (if you did temper).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g