Prep 4 mins
Cook 3 mins
As promised, here is a recipe from the S'mores-Gourmet Treats for EVERY Occasion by Lisa Adams. I highly recommend this book if you are a sweet/treat lover. All of the recipes look great and it has great party/serving ideas. The instructions given in the front of the book suggest all different ways from cooking the s'more; from campfire, to stove top, to microwave, to oven. I'll leave the cooking part to your discretion as everyone knows how to make a s'more (or at least I hope they do).
- 1⁄2 graham cracker
- 2 teaspoons nutella
- 4 fresh raspberries
- 1 large marshmallows
- 1 (2 inch) brownies, square
- Slather the graham cracker with Nutella.
- Add raspberries and tap to secure.
- Roast the marshmallow and top the graham cracker with the roasted marshmallow.
- Top the roasted marshmallow with the brownie and try not to inhale the whole thing at one time!