- 12 medium mushrooms, stalk removed
- 12 medium swiss brown mushrooms, stalk removed
- 200 g fresh ricotta
- 1⁄4 cup basil pesto
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, finely chopped (40g)
- 1⁄4 cup roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 24 small cooked prawns, peeled, deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a small sharp knife, trim the top of the mushrooms to form a larger cavity for the stuffing.
- Beat the ricotta until almost smooth. Add the pesto and stir to combine. Stir in the tomatoes and hazelnuts. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the filling into the mushroom cavity. Top each with a prawn and secure with a skewer/toothpick. Serve.