- 1⁄4 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- 4 -5 tablespoons cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Process nuts, flour, sugar and salt in food processor until nuts are finely ground.
- Add butter and process until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle water over and process until just combined. Add more water if needed.
- Form dough into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap, flattening into a disk. Chill 1 hour before using.