1/1 Photo of Hazelnut Oatmeal Cookies
* Pamela *'s Note:
Especially for nutella lovers! Prep time does not include 30 minutes rest time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugars in a large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- 2slowly add dry ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
- 3Add rolled oats and raisins. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 4Roll into balls, about 1 1/2 tsp in each. Place 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
- 5Spread 1 tsp of nutella on the bottom of a cookie and top with another cookie. Repeat for remaining cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g