1/1 Photo of Hazelnut Meringue Roulade Withe Raspberries
This is a Mary Berry recipe I am looking forward to trying when I can get my hands on some fresh raspberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200c.
- 2Line a 9x13 Swiss roll tin with baking parchment.
- 3Place the egg whites in a clean bowl and whisk using an electric whisk on full speed until very stiff.
- 4Gradually add the sugar a teaspoon at a time, whisking well between each addition.
- 5The meringue is ready when it is glossy and very stiff.
- 6Spread the mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- 7Bake for 8 mins or until very golden.
- 8Remove the meringue from the oven and turn hazelnut side down on a sheet of non-stick baking parchment.
- 9Remove the paper from the base of the meringue and allow to cool for ten mins.
- 10Spread the whipped cream over the meringue and scatter over the raspberries.
- 11Using the parchment to help you, roll the meringue up fairly tightly from one of the long ends to form a roulade.
- 12Wrap in non-stick baking parchment and chill well before serving.
- 13To serve unwrap and cut in slices.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Meringue Roulade Withe Raspberries
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.3
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 42.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g