Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the June 2003 volume of Table...
Make and share this Hazelnut Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.
- Lightly greas a baking tray and line with baking paper.
- Place the hazelnuts, sugar, eggwhites and vanilla in a food processor and process into a thick paste.
- Place tablespoons of mixture on the tray about 2 cm apart and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cook on a wire rack.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate over the top of each macaroon.
- Allow to set before serving.