Missy Wombat's Note:
From the June 2003 volume of Table...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.
- 2Lightly greas a baking tray and line with baking paper.
- 3Place the hazelnuts, sugar, eggwhites and vanilla in a food processor and process into a thick paste.
- 4Place tablespoons of mixture on the tray about 2 cm apart and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- 5Cook on a wire rack.
- 6Drizzle some melted chocolate over the top of each macaroon.
- 7Allow to set before serving.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g