Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got given some different flavour powdered coffee creamers in a swap so went searching for recipes, I just love the sound of this one, anything with kahlua & frangelico is good by me!
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot water
- 5 tablespoons french vanilla powdered coffee creamer
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa or 3 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- whipped cream (optional)
- COMBINE water, Coffee-mate and cocoa in pitcher; stir until dissolved. Stir in coffee liqueur and hazelnut liqueur. Divide between 2 mugs; top with whipped cream.