- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 1 loaf French bread
- 6 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml hazelnut-flavored liquid coffee creamer (I like Coffeemate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice French bread.
- Heat vegetable oil on griddle or in large frying pan until oil sizzles (when you drip batter) or to 375 degrees.
- Whip eggs, vanilla, and creamer with wire whisk or fork until frothy.
- Dip and coat bread slices and grill until golden brown, flip and grill other side.
- Place on plate and garnish with powdered sugar and hazelnuts, if desired.