1/1 Photo of Hazelnut French Toast
Quick, easy, yummy! Have powdered suger and hazelnuts on hand for garnish if desired
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice French bread.
- 2Heat vegetable oil on griddle or in large frying pan until oil sizzles (when you drip batter) or to 375 degrees.
- 3Whip eggs, vanilla, and creamer with wire whisk or fork until frothy.
- 4Dip and coat bread slices and grill until golden brown, flip and grill other side.
- 5Place on plate and garnish with powdered sugar and hazelnuts, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 530.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hazelnut-flavored liquid coffee creamer