1/1 Photo of Hazelnut French Toast
Quick, easy, yummy! Have powdered suger and hazelnuts on hand for garnish if desired
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice French bread.
- 2Heat vegetable oil on griddle or in large frying pan until oil sizzles (when you drip batter) or to 375 degrees.
- 3Whip eggs, vanilla, and creamer with wire whisk or fork until frothy.
- 4Dip and coat bread slices and grill until golden brown, flip and grill other side.
- 5Place on plate and garnish with powdered sugar and hazelnuts, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 530.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hazelnut-flavored liquid coffee creamer