Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick, easy, yummy! Have powdered suger and hazelnuts on hand for garnish if desired
Make and share this Hazelnut French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 loaf French bread
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup hazelnut-flavored liquid coffee creamer (I like Coffeemate)
- Slice French bread.
- Heat vegetable oil on griddle or in large frying pan until oil sizzles (when you drip batter) or to 375 degrees.
- Whip eggs, vanilla, and creamer with wire whisk or fork until frothy.
- Dip and coat bread slices and grill until golden brown, flip and grill other side.
- Place on plate and garnish with powdered sugar and hazelnuts, if desired.
I made this for my DH & DS this morning and they both said I should give it 6 Stars, Sorry I can only give it 5