Bonus Recipe from "Clean Eating" Perfect for after dinner or with a relaxing cup of afternoon coffee these sweetly fragrant baked delights will be a favorite with java addicts and cookie monsters alike. A hint of orange zest makes these treats something to smile about.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F Place racks in center of oven.
- 2Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Place sugar, salt, espresso powder and nuts in food processor and process until fine. Transfer mixture to mixing bowl.
- 4In another bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
- 5Fold nut mixture gently into egg whites. Add vanilla and orange zest and mix until blended.
- 6Spoon batter onto cookie sheets but don't crowd.
- 7Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until golden on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Espresso Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g