Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Bonus Recipe from "Clean Eating" Perfect for after dinner or with a relaxing cup of afternoon coffee these sweetly fragrant baked delights will be a favorite with java addicts and cookie monsters alike. A hint of orange zest makes these treats something to smile about.
- Preheat oven to 325°F Place racks in center of oven.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place sugar, salt, espresso powder and nuts in food processor and process until fine. Transfer mixture to mixing bowl.
- In another bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold nut mixture gently into egg whites. Add vanilla and orange zest and mix until blended.
- Spoon batter onto cookie sheets but don't crowd.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until golden on top.