Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the easiest holiday cookie ever!!
Make and share this Hazelnut Espresso Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 vanilla wafers
- 1 -2 teaspoon nutella, chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon instant espresso granules
- Spread 1-2 teaspoons of nutella on the flat side of a vanilla wafer.
- Sprinkle 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of espresso granules onto wafer with nutella.
- Place a second vanilla wafer on top (flat sides together).
- Let the cookies sit at least overnight to make sure the espresso granules have "dissolved".