This recipe is from Everyday Food. I haven't tried them yet, but I definitely will! 16 tablespoons of butter is two sticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 cups hazelnuts, skins removed and coarsely chopped (about 10 oz)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 2With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat in espresso powder.
- 3With mixer on low speed, beat in flour mxture until incorporated. Stir in hazelnuts.
- 4Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto three baking sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake until golden, about 12 minutes. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 5Serve, or store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Espresso Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.8
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 105.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g