1/2 Photos of Hazelnut Crusted Salmon
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is a german recipe from Horst Mager from the Rheinlander, Portland, Oregon. There are quite a few old german recipes that list salmon as an ingredient because salmon used to be plentiful on the Rhine River before it became polluted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season salmon filets with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- 2Put hazelnuts and flour into food processor.
- 3Puree with on/of motion until you get a mealy consistency.
- 4Pour canola oil into a skillet and heat.
- 5Roll Salmon filets in hazelnut flour mixture, pressing flour onto salmon.
- 6Place salmon in skillet and saute both sides for approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- 7Remove and place on cookie sheet.
- 8Place in 375 F oven and bake for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- 9Keep warm.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Crusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 878.8
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 238.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 70.8 g