Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Weight Watchers magazine. This shake point value = 3.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnut brewed coffee, chilled
- 3 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled tall glass; sprinkle with additional cinnamon, serve immediately.
Horrible! I just made this. Its watery and runny with stray pieces of ice in it. The coffee flavor is over powered by the milk and yogurt.
I'm really sorry but this just wasn't all I had expected from reading the fabulous reviews. For me the taste of the yogurt really overpowered the taste of the coffee. I liked it and I wish I could say that I loved it. I might try it again with more coffee and less yogurt. Made for ***JULY*** COOKING PHOTO FUN EVENT FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS.
This was a nice change of pace and so much cheaper than those coffee house coffees. I'm going to try it with other flavored coffees now.