Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I received this recipe from a television show.It is a very rich tasting and thick pie. A small slice is all thats needed...Give it a try...
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup hazelnuts, slices
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 lemon juice, and zest of
- 1 single bottom favourite pie shell
- Mix all filling ingredients together.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell Bake 425 degrees for 10 minutes Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- When cool and ready to serve, sift powdered sugar over top and serve with whipped cream.