Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Decadent and impressive!
Make and share this Hazelnut-Chocolate Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 3⁄4 cup hazelnuts
- 1⁄2 cup best quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Bring cream to a boil in medium saucepan over med-high heat. Whisk in bittersweet chocolate, butter and liqueur until well combined. Chill at least 2 hours.
- Place hazelnuts on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until they are toasted. Place warm nuts in a dish towel and rub vigorously to remove skins.
- Process toasted nuts in a food processor until medium ground. Place in shallow dish.
- Shape chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls. Melt 1/2 cup semisweet chips in small saucepan over low heat. Roll each ball in chocolate letting excess drip back into saucepan and roll immediately in the nuts.
- Cover and chill.