Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These pastry cookies are made with Nutella and chopped hazelnuts which give them a sweet taste and a wonderful texture.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry into a rectangular shape by about 15 x 9 inches in size Spread the chocolate hazelnut spread evenly over the top and sprinkle with the hazelnuts.
- Roll both on the long ends so that they meet at the center of the dough.
- Where the pieces meet, dampen the edges with a little water to join them together.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into thin slices.
- Place on the prepared cookie sheet and flatten slightly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with the sugar Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
- When done, transfer to a wire rack to cool before serving.