These pastry cookies are made with Nutella and chopped hazelnuts which give them a sweet taste and a wonderful texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425F.
- 2Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 3On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry into a rectangular shape by about 15 x 9 inches in size Spread the chocolate hazelnut spread evenly over the top and sprinkle with the hazelnuts.
- 4Roll both on the long ends so that they meet at the center of the dough.
- 5Where the pieces meet, dampen the edges with a little water to join them together.
- 6Using a sharp knife, cut into thin slices.
- 7Place on the prepared cookie sheet and flatten slightly with a spatula.
- 8Sprinkle with the sugar Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
- 9When done, transfer to a wire rack to cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Chocolate Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (606 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g