Recipe by looneytunesfan
For everyday elegance or a special event, these delightful sweets will suit two just right.
Top Review by Roxanne J.R.
Wow, this is so rich and decadent yet light at the same time. If you aren't careful you could eat the whole 2 servings yourself and still be craving more of this amazingly simple dessert. This took me about 5 minutes to put together and I chilled it in the fridge overnight before serving. I did make a small error though, I used all the nutella in the mousse even though I read ahead about dividing it - I guess I was too excited to make this:). But this gave it an even more prominent chocolate hazelnut flavour IMO. I will definitely be making this dessert very often in the future. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread, divided
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- additional whipped cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons hazelnut spread.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in chocolate mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into two parfait glasses. Dollop with additional whipped cream if desired.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt remaining hazelnut spread; stir until smooth. Drizzle over parfaits; sprinkle with pecans.