Kids call these "nutty nummies", they are very good! Freeze well, if you can keep them that long!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and brown sugar in a large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- 2Add egg, milk and vanilla.
- 3Beat until light and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- 5Add to creamed mixture graadually, beating on low speed just until blended.
- 6Stir in hazelnuts and chocolate chips.
- 7Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 8Leave room between cookies for spreading.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees 8 or 9 minutes for chewy cookies, 10 or 11 minutes for crisp cookies.
- 10Note: Cookies will still appear moist when baked.
- 11They will firm up on cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Chocolate Chunkies
Serving Size: 1 (1173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.8
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g