Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coffee-flavored yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup whipped topping
- 2 chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- chocolate curls (optional)
- additional whipped topping (optional)
- In a small heavy skillet, cook and stir the hazelnuts over medium heat until toasted, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar; cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until sugar is melted. Spread on foil to cool.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until blended. Beat in yogurt and vanilla; fold in whipped topping.
- In two parfait glasses, layer the graham crackers, yogurt mixture, chocolate mixture and hazelnuts. Refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with chocolate curls and whipped topping if desired.