Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a lovely tall coffee. I love hazlenuts so this was tailor made for me. It's a great coffee to enjoy on a cold or wet and dreary day.
- 6 ounces strong coffee, Kona, dark roast
- 6 ounces 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar, white
- 2 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 ounces hazelnut-flavored liqueur, frangelica
- 2 ounces whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons hazelnuts, ground (garnish)
- Pour coffee into tall glass or an oversized mug.
- Add the finely chopped chocolate, stir well.
- Add the milk and sugar.
- Next add the liquer.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with the ground nuts.
- Put your feet up and relax.
what a lovely coffee!!! I had it on a rainy afternoon and ended up having three!!!
Great little treat! The milk and chocolate give this coffee drink an extra creaminess. Love Frangelico!!
I cheated a little bit. I omitted the milk cause I like strong coffee. And since the white chocolate is sweet, I didn't add sugar. I used 6 ounces of coffee, 1 ounce of white chocolate, 1 ounce of Frangelico. BUT I didn't omit the whipped cream LOL Thanks BK. Made for 123 hit wonders