Recipe by Mom2Rose
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelope Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 30 chocolate flavored coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, syrup, instant coffee and egg until soft dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 9 minutes or until set.
- Immediately press candy piece into top of each cookie.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.