Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, syrup, instant coffee and egg until soft dough forms.
- 3Roll dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar.
- 4Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake about 9 minutes or until set.
- 6Immediately press candy piece into top of each cookie.
- 7Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Cappuccino Crinkles (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
chocolate flavored coffee