1/1 Photo of Hazelnut Brittle
this is not my own personal recipe, i added it for the zaar world tour game and now zaar reps refuse to remove it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a large pot or kettle over a medium heat.
- 2Add sugar, water, and corn syrup and bring to a boil.
- 3When mixture comes to a boil, add butter.
- 4Cook to 260 degrees F on a candy thermometer without stirring and add the sliced hazelnuts.
- 5Bring mixture to 300 degrees F and stir in salt, baking soda and vanilla.
- 6Pour mixture onto a greased baking sheet and spread out and allow to cool.
- 7Break up into pieces and decorate with melted chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.2
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 339.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g