Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Serve with Nutella spread for a delightful treat.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup hazelnuts, roasted skinned and chopped
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°F Butter an 8x11-inch baking pan. Line with parchment paper then butter parchment.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Melt butter. Beat butter and sugar until combined, in a large bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour mixture, and stir until combined. Stir in hazelnuts and nutella.
- Press dough into the pan. Bake until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes and cut into squares.
OH MY!!! These are SOOO good! They're wonderful plain, but spread with Nutella...I don't think that pan I just made is going to last very long!