Serve with Nutella spread for a delightful treat.
Make and share this Hazelnut Blondies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Butter an 8x11-inch baking pan. Line with parchment paper then butter parchment.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Melt butter. Beat butter and sugar until combined, in a large bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour mixture, and stir until combined. Stir in hazelnuts and nutella.
- Press dough into the pan. Bake until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes and cut into squares.