Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
African drink using Amarula Liqueur. This recipe measured the ingredients by tot, I'll convert it to US ounces. Just in case you wanted to know 1 'tot' = 2 imperial ounces or 2 1/2 US ounces
- 1 1⁄4 ounces vodka (1/2 tot)
- 2 1⁄2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur (1 tot)
- 2 1⁄2 ounces hazelnut-flavored liqueur (1 tot)
- 2 1⁄2 ounces fresh cream (1 tot)
- Place all ingredients into shaker with ice and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with crushed hazelnuts.
I used half and half cream. It's so good and creamy. Thanks Charlotte. Made for Photo tag