Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are delicious little chocolate treats that are very quick and easy to make. The recipe was given to me many years ago, by a lady friend.
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof nestle' semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof nestle' butterscotch chips
- 1 can la choy chinese noodles
- 1 can Spanish peanut
- In a non-metallic bowl, combine 1- 12 ounce bag of Nestle' semisweet chocolate chips and 1- 12 ounce bag of Nestle' butterscotch chips.
- Stir the chips together and microwave on a medium temperature, stopping to mix the chips as they melt together.
- When completely melted and mixed, add 1 can La Choy Chinese noodles and 1 can Spanish peanuts.
- Stir together until mixed.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto a foiled cookie sheet.
- Let harden.
Very yummy, easy recipe! Made for christmas goodie! Thank you!
Exactly as I remember them from when i was a kid. AWe loved it TY!
Outstanding! Takes me back to my childhood. I left out the peanuts and doubled the chow mein noodles. Thanks for the recipe!