Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe handed down from my mom. She used to make these every year with her Christmas baking. They are so simple to make. Which is good since they are devoured quite quickly.
- 2 cups white chocolate wafers
- 2 1⁄2 cups pretzel sticks, broken into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 1⁄2 cups nuts (I prefer peanuts)
- Melt wafers either in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Pour melted chocolate over nuts& pretzels, mixing until the pretzels and nuts are completely covered.
- Drop onto wax paper covered cookie sheets.
- Make them as big or small as you want.
- Cool in the fridge until set.
- Once set, sit back and enjoy!
- Do feel free to take all kinds of praise for these heavenly treats.
These are addictive!!
Really good and really easy. I had a little trouble getting them into smaller stacks because the chocolate hardened right away but it wasn't a big deal.