- 2 cups white chocolate wafers
- 2 1⁄2 cups pretzel sticks, broken into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 1⁄2 cups nuts (I prefer peanuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt wafers either in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Pour melted chocolate over nuts& pretzels, mixing until the pretzels and nuts are completely covered.
- Drop onto wax paper covered cookie sheets.
- Make them as big or small as you want.
- Cool in the fridge until set.
- Once set, sit back and enjoy!
- Do feel free to take all kinds of praise for these heavenly treats.