Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
These go fast. They are especially good in the fall!
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Beat together oil, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin until light and fluffy.
- In separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Spread batter into ungreased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat together cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth, spread onto cooled cake.
- Cut into bars and serve!
Very moist and delicious, and super easy. Huge hit at a dinner get together. Thank you for sharing this