Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple, quick meal, that will fill the growing boys quickly. I make this for small group get togethers.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag corn chips (Fritos)
- 1 (32 ounce) jarbush's chili (beans or no beans it's you choice)
- 8 ounces shredded lettuce
- 12 ounces shredded cheese (your favorite)
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Heat the Chili till hot.
- place a handful of Frito's in bowl, cover with Chili about two tablespoons, small handful of cheese, lettuce, tomatoe, and onion, add a spoonful of sour cream.
- serve and enjoy.
I make this often and it is a huge hit with kids and adults. A FANTASTIC, quick and easy thing to put together for the Super Bowl. Thanks for posting!
Great - one my families very favorite instant meal/snacks. We use refried beans in place of chilli and heap on the salsa. Could not maintain the crew with out this one !