Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Im really not sure how many balls these make I make these every christmas
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 7 ounces coconut
- 4 cups chopped nuts
- 2 (16 ounce) packages chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips,cover and set in refrigerator over night.
- Roll into 2-inch balls.
- Melt chocolate, dip balls and set on wax paper until set.
- I like the shine so I put a small amount of pareffin in my chocolate.