4-H Mom's Note:
I came across this recipe in a cookie cook book for the holidays. They sound so good, I think I will make them this week. Sounds like a great cookie for any occassion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter, 2/3 cup powdered sugar, salt and lime zest with a mixer until light.
- 3Add flour, nuts, coconut and lime juice, mix with a spoon just until incorporated.
- 4Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls using a cookie scoop or tablespoon measure. Arrange on baking sheets lines with parchment paper 2 inches apart and bake until set and golden brown on the bottom, 15 - 18 minutes.
- 5Roll cookies in powdered sugar while hot, transfer to a cooling rack lined with parchment paper, this makes for easy cleanup.
- 6When cookies are completely cool, roll them in powdered sugar again, then store in single layers in airtight containers.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Wedding Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (1049 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 30.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g