Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
A favorite with my family. Easy, tasty, and filling. Recipe from French's Mustard.
- 1⁄4 cup french sweet and tangy honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 kaiser rolls, split in half
- 3⁄4 lb sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices canned pineapple
- 4 slices red onions, thin
- 1 small avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- lettuce leaf
- In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, vinegar, and oil.
- Spread mustard mixture on bottom half of rolls.
- Layer turkey, pineapple, onion, avocado, and cheese on top.
- Place under broiler 20 seconds or until cheese melts.
- Cover with lettuce and top halves of rolls.
- Cut in half and serve.
Delicious, and so quick and easy! I mixed honey and regular mustard instead of buying 'honey mustard'; I also used fresh pineapple- yum! These sandwiches are so big! We decided to eat them without the top half of the roll, and were still full after each of us eating 1 1/2 sandwich! In the future I might try it without the turkey; I think the flavor would be just as good.