Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe but could not find it again. (probably happens to a lot of us. So I just used the general concept. I think the recipe called for oyster sauce but I was not sure so left it out
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, to desired consistency (or more)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- pepper, to taste
- combine all ingredients.
- form into patties.
- cook 15 to 20 minute depending on the cooking method you are using.
- Flip half way through.
- Options: cheese (your preference, plum sauce, tomato, onion etc.
- Serve on your choice of bun or bread.
- ***you may have to add more breadcrumbs depending on the amount of juice in the crushed pineapple.
We liked these. I should have drained the pineapple, though. By the time I got enough breadcrumbs in to form a patty, they had a little odd consistancy. The flavor was just excellent, though! I will chalk that one up to a learining experience and make them again. I'm giving 4* on the flavor, easy breezy put together time and knowing I should do a little draining next go around. Thanks for the new recipe Chef!
These had really good flavor and were very easy to put together. The only problem I had was with the addition of the pineapple and soya sauce my meat mixture was really wet, I had to add an additional 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs to get the mixture to the consistency that I could form patties.